Some major changes have been made to the Stanton navigation page.
- The planetary bodies entry form has been re-arranged:
- This means all the key information is in a dashboard.
No need to scroll through the rest of the page hunting for that elusive detail.
- A target body and drop out distance have been included in the dashboard.
This is on a different colour back-ground to highlight these important details.
- The map has been moved above the drop out distances table.
- The map now shows jump routes.
Take a look, I think it’s quite fun, seeing how changes to the return destination affect your route.
- A fixed menu has been added to the top, right-hand side of the page. This will help speed you to the section of interest.
The site has been added to a CDN, this should make pages quicker to load.